- Get your car ready for the road trip in 10 minutes or less!
- Check all fluids: engine oil, power steering, brake, transmission and coolant.
- Check all hoses and belts. A belt that fails can affect the electrical system, air conditioning, power steering, cooling system.
- Check tire inflation and inspect the tread for uneven wear. Get an alignment if needed.
- Check all exterior and interior lights.
- Check wiper blades and make sure the windshield wipers are working properly. Keep the reservoir filled with windshield washer.
- This quick pre-trip inspection will help reduce your chances of costly and potentially dangerous road troubles.
- Drive safe and enjoy your summer road trip!
Call Good Tech Auto (416)739-1717 or email us @ email@example.com we will make sure your vehicle is safe and reliable.
An automotive battery is a rechargeable battery that supplies electrical energy to a motor vehicle and its main purpose is to start the engine. The average car battery lasts three to six years, but extreme cold and poor maintenance can shorten your car battery’s lifespan, leading to increased breakdowns and damage to other systems. Here are four warning signs that your car battery may need to be replaced:
Your vehicle switch on slowly when trying to start
- You hear a clicking noise when you turn on the ignition
- Your vehicle has stalled
- The headlights dim when you are idling and brighten when accelerate
Be sure your battery is in a good condition – have your tech check your battery or check it yourself. Here are some tips when handling the battery
*These tips DO NOT apply to the electric or hybrid vehicle battery systems
- Keep your battery and case clean. Dirt and other deposits can
prematurely corrode battery terminals.
- Check the cables to make sure they are firmly attached to the auto battery terminals.
- Always disconnect your battery’s negative cable first and reattach it last.
- Charge in a well-ventilated area. The process of charging a
battery releases highly flammable hydrogen.
- Handle batteries carefully. A cracked case could spill harmful chemicals and cause severe burns and/or blindness.
- Dispose of a battery in accordance with provincial, territorial, and/or local regulations.
Good Tech Auto offers wide range of auto batteries. If you have a question or your car battery needs to be checked/ replaced call us at (416)739-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A last min checkup is better than no checkup. A properly maintained vehicle is safer and more dependable & will even save u a few $$ at the gas pumps.
Family Day Weekend in Toronto – GTA | 2017 Events & Activities
Here are 4 good reasons why wheel alignment is good for your car, your bank account, and your peace of mind.
1: Better gas mileage. When wheels are aligned properly, it cuts down on rolling resistance, which means, that you car doesn’t have to work as hard or burn as much fuel in order to move forward: less money on gas, less air pollution.
2: More mileage out of your tires. Properly done wheel alignments ensure that your tires wear evenly, making them last as long as possible.
3: Less wear and tear on other parts. In order to keep the car straight, you need to put pressure on the steering system, and when you brake you often feel the car is pulling, indicating that the brakes need to work harder on one side than the other.
4: Easier to drive. One of the biggest advantages of having your car wheels aligned properly is that it is easier to drive: your vehicle is not pulling to the left or to the right, steering wheel is not off center and there is no unusual handling or vibration.
As you can see, there are many reasons why your car should get regular wheel alignments. Not only does having your car wheels aligned properly save you money on gas, repairs and tires, but it also gives you better peace of mind to know that your car is being cared for properly.
Good Tech Auto Centre