- Get your car ready for the road trip in 10 minutes or less!
- Check all fluids: engine oil, power steering, brake, transmission and coolant.
- Check all hoses and belts. A belt that fails can affect the electrical system, air conditioning, power steering, cooling system.
- Check tire inflation and inspect the tread for uneven wear. Get an alignment if needed.
- Check all exterior and interior lights.
- Check wiper blades and make sure the windshield wipers are working properly. Keep the reservoir filled with windshield washer.
- This quick pre-trip inspection will help reduce your chances of costly and potentially dangerous road troubles.
- Drive safe and enjoy your summer road trip!
Call Good Tech Auto (416)739-1717 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org we will make sure your vehicle is safe and reliable.